Create Calibration or Repair Service Request for your Professional Monitors
Fast Turn Around Time
Standard calibration RMA, without additional repairs, takes 7-10 business days.
Flexible Shipment Options
Allows choice between pre-paid return shipment or FedEx Label generation.
Services performed by the same expert technicians used for new monitors.
HOW TO CREATE AN RMA REQUEST
We moved! Our new address is: 1335 Gateway Drive, STE 2004, Melbourne, FL 32901.
Starting on November 9th, all RMA's will need to be shipped to our new address. If you create your own shipping label, please, make sure to ship to our new address. If you use FedEx pre-paid labels, no further actions are required.
What's New in OneRADON for Desktop!
OneRADON is your all-in-one Radon test, analysis and reporting software. Connect to your monitor and you're ready to complete your reporting on-site!
OneRADON™ Desktop Software for Windows (Version 2.3.12)
- Ability to update and/or repair Bluetooth firmware on 1028-XP
- Improvements to text entry/editing (mouse click, highlight)
- New setting allows environmental data to be excluded from inspection charts
- Non-standard characters (½, ⅔, ∞, etc) can now be used in the address field of an inspection report
OneRADON™ Desktop Software for MacOS (Version 2.3.7)
- No recent changes (since version 2.3.7)
Instructions to Install or Update Windows Desktop Software
- Uninstall existing OneRADON Application (C:\Program Files\SunRADON or C:\Program Files\SunNuclear).
- Download and install new OneRADON version.
OneRADON is also available on Mobile for iOS and Android!
What’s New in Firmware Version 1.2.4 for 1028-XP
NEW - AVAILABLE FOR INSTALL THROUGH OneRADON Desktop for Windows
- Full Support for LTE and ENV Upgrade Modules
- Bluetooth shutdown when Battery is < 25%
- LTE SIM Management through AT&T private APN (AT&T Approved)
- Improved Calibration of Environmental Sensors
- Advanced LTE and ENV Module Status Indicator and Fail Safe Protection
- Advanced LTE Power Management
How to Update to 1028-XP Firmware 1.2.4?
- Open OneRADON Windows (upgrade to 2.3.10 required)
- Choose the "Support" menu and click on "Firmware Updates"
- Choose to Update to "Latest Released Firmware"
- The Firmware updater will download the appropriate files and launch automatically
- Follow on screen directions to complete Firmware Update (...power off monitor, plug back in)
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.