Seamless Laboratory Services for your SunRADON Monitors
Use your own SunRADON monitor or rent a SunRADON Model 1028 XP
Comply with state radon testing, reporting, and QC requirements
Expert assistance with your radon testing service and QC plan
Seamless integration with OneRADON mobile app and cloud
Ability to stop & restart tests, and prepare lab submissions without going on site
1-Hour typical turn-around time
Subscription plans now starting from $79/month and Rental Options available
SunLAB is for home inspectors and radon testing professionals who want or require certified laboratory analysis of radon test results. Following a test you submit your test report for review and approval to SunLAB directly from your mobile app or cloud account. Once submitted a Radon Measurement Professional performs an analysis and returns a signed, certified report to you typically within 1 hour time. Your report is sent to you by email or you can download it from your OneRADON account instantly.
SunLAB works seamlessly with your SunRADON monitors and software or you can choose to rent a monitor from us. For peace of mind, all SunLAB services include free annual calibration and services of your devices, owned or rented.
Here's how it works
Use your owned or rented SunRADON monitor to conduct a standard professional measurement.
Use the OneRADON mobile app to retrieve the test data and complete the inspection report including monitor placement, checklists, pictures etc
Click “Submit for Review”, on your mobile app or cloud account, to send your test to SunLAB.
SunLAB analyzes the test results and provides you with a signed report, typically within 1 hour.
The approved report is sent to your e-mail and is simultaneously available in your OneRADON cloud account with a “Completed” status.
Reports can be sent to your client or agents directly from your OneRADON cloud account automatically or send it manually from your cloud account or mobile device.
SunLAB - Getting Started
Getting started with SunLAB is quick and easy. There is NO ONE-TIME setup fee or other hidden cost. Simply submit your information to us and we will help you identify what you need and get you setup for success.
NRPP Courses and Certifications
SunRADON partners with CERTI to provide NRPP approved training and certifications. Customers interested in SunRADON's SunLAB Certified Laboratory Services will be required to comply with applicable state requirements. CERTI offers convenient remote courses in almost all states (and expanding). Contact us prior to ordering CERTI courses and you will receive a coupon code for 15% savings through our CERTI- SunRADON partner program.
More Questions about SunLAB Services?
Contact our specialists now!
Learn more about OneRADON for SunLAB Users
Seamless Integration of Mobile, Desktop, and Cloud
- Supports SunRADON Models 1027, 1028, 1028 XP, and 1030
- Single-click report submission from Mobile, Desktop, or Cloud
- Combined upload of test and meta data including pictures, checklists, and test details
- Smart data synchronization between mobile, desktop, LTE and cloud
- Fully automated, web-based workflow management
OneRADON Cloud - Your One-Stop, Web-Based Business Hub
- Manage all your reporting and QC needs from one place
- Submit reports for approval or review, edit, or download previous reports
- Send approved, branded reports and invoices to your clients from within the app
- Use 1028 XP with LTE and have reports ready even before returning to the test site
- Merge tests to add secondary foundation test or create QC duplicates
- Export summary test data and QC device reports for state reporting
- Data backup, data security, and data retention guaranteed
Unmatched Flexibility and Versatility
- Choose mobile, desktop or cloud to generate and submit reports
- Submit reports while still on-site or upload and have your office review and submit them
- Edit, correct, and resubmit reports if necessary via cloud dashboard
- Access and regenerate past inspection reports for auditing or customer inquiries
All-In-One Device and License Management
- Fully integrated with your OneRADON Cloud portal
- Manage your SunLAB and LTE licenses with built-in, secure e-commerce portal
- Automated device surveillance including last location & time used, and battery status
Integrated calibration and service RMA portal with optional shipping label generation
CSV export of license and RMA payment transaction log for your accounting
Automated, Compliant CRM Quality Control
- All-in-one dashboard that meets all you your CRM QC needs
- Automated, dynamic set of control limits
- Single view of control charts, QC history table, and QC summary
- Tracks calibration and side-by-side (duplicate) status with Pass/Fail
- Receive notifications when QC actions are required
- Print QC summary report for state reporting
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.